- 安全白菜收录大全网址 researcher Simona Soare leads team awarded 80K NWPST Secure AI grant
- Investment funding for 安全白菜收录大全网址’s secure AI spinout Mindgard
- SL researchers Xiandong Ma and Neeraj Suri awarded £200k Leverhulme Grant on “Self-Aware Power Networks: Autonomous Operation at Scale".
- Professor Basil Germond Op-Ed article: The geopolitics of maritime cybersecurity
- Professors Neeraj Suri and Basil Germond submitted written evidence: Basil gave oral evidence to the House of Commons Environmental Audit Sub-Committee on Polar 研究.
- Lancaster University launches the Cyber Briefing Podcast
- Wed, Oct 4, 2023, 1-2pm | LUMS B108 + Teams: SL 研究 Seminar with Dr Mike Slaven – (Univ. of Lincoln)
- Wed, Oct 18, 2023, 1-2pm | LUMS B108 +Teams: SL Highlight Seminar: Introducing Dr. Simona Soare and Professor Joe Burton
- Wed, Nov 1, 2023, 2-3pm | LUMS B108 +Teams: SL 研究 Seminar by Dr Tim Stevens (King's College London) - (host Professor Jinghan Zeng)
- Wed, Nov 8, 2023, 2-3pm | Infolab C60b/c + Teams: SL 研究 Seminar by Dr Mirco Giacobbe (Univ. of Birmingham) - (host Dr Andrew Sogokon)
- Wed, Nov 22, 2023, 2-3pm | LUMS B108 + Teams: SL Highlight Seminar: Introducing Professor John Innes and Professor Simon Cook
View all Publications
Welcome to 安全白菜收录大全网址
As an umbrella of Lancaster’s Cyber Security activities, the Lancaster Security Institute (SL) targets the broad spectrum of "useful and usable" Cyber Security with a unique "systems" perspective. SL’s cross-disciplinary socio-technical research is actively complemented by policy engagement and education to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex security challenges that affect people and societies.
The SL centres, namely a) SL Centre for Assured Autonomy, b) SL Centre for Secure Publics, c) SL Centre for Secure Systems, and d) Centre for Secure Analytics, reflect the current themes pursued by the SL. These represent a comprehensive coverage of both technical and societal aspects of Cyber Security in addition to addressing legal and policy aspects across a multitude of application domains. The SL coverage includes highlight activities such as UKRI TAS-S, CREST, SPRITE+, NCSC ACE-CSE and ACE-CSR, EC CONCORDIA & SANCUS, ERC H-unique, PETRAS HIPSTER, GM/Lancashire Cyber Foundries, the upcoming and GCHQ DISH in addition to industry-sponsored projects.
安全白菜收录大全网址 delivers research that innovates and creatively challenges the way that individuals, organisations and societies secure and protect themselves. Our approach delivers the very best use-inspired and pure research that delivers real impact.
We achieve our world-class research and educational achievements through engagement and collaboration with companies from a range of sectors, national governments, think tanks and other organisations with an interest in security and protection science.
Lancaster University has been recognised as an Academic Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Education (ACE-CSE) by the UK's National Cyber Security Centre. Our Gold award is based on the quality of existing cyber security courses - in particular the MSc in Cyber Security - and a multi-disciplinary approach to the subject area. We have ambitious plans for the future, including offering additional programmes at Bachelor's and Master's levels and enhancing cyber awareness more broadly across the university’s staff and student population.